- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A011514 2014753-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 13-09 dated June 21, 2013. The use of contaminated gasoline or gasoline with a low content of deposit control additives may result in excessive accumulation of deposits on intake valves, intake manifold, fuel injectors, and combustion chambers, engine running rough after cold start, excessive engine cranking time, hesitations while driving, rough engine idle, Reduced engine performance, and/or Poor fuel economy. Conditions may be severe enough to illuminate the MIL in conjunction with storage of DTCs for misfire, lean fuel system, or air/fuel ratio imbalance in the engine control module. Condition may be caused by use of contaminated gasoline. Condition may be caused by use of gasoline with a low content of deposit control additives.
Click a tab for more information.