- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A171452 2038119-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 17 number 14-51 dated August 18, 2014. The message ?Oil minimum warning, add one quart of oil? appears in the instrument cluster, but the oil level is above the minimum level (when measured with special tool T40178). There are no DTCs related to oil level stored in the ECM memory. The oil level sensor is defective.
Click a tab for more information.