- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A191344 2033491-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 19 number 13-42 dated July 11, 2013. Customer may report coolant leaking from the engine area. The leak can be traced to the connection of the water pump and the hose leading to the heater core. The seal ring is not the cause of the leak.
Click a tab for more information.