- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A191453 2039018-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- A small amount of dry or crusted coolant is seen on the coolant pump housing. The coolant level warning is not on. A minor coolant leak is possible during the break-in phase of the coolant seal on the coolant pump. The dry coolant marks are normal.
Click a tab for more information.