- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A211418 2031245-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 21 number 13-16 dated July 9, 2013. The MIL is on. DTC P029900 (Negative Pressure Deviation) is stored as a static fault in the engine control module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). Under certain driving conditions, the linkage for the waste gate actuation can encounter excessive wear which leads to play at the waste gate flap. This leads to boost escaping through a loose flap, which sets DTC P029900 (Negative Pressure Deviation).
Click a tab for more information.