- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A241450 2038212-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- The engine judders or runs erratically. The vehicle judders during acceleration. No event entry is stored in the engine control module (ECM). The air mass meter is suspected to be faulty. Possible incorrect function on the sensor elements of the air mass meter.
Click a tab for more information.