- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A271214 2031145-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- complaints are reported by the customer regarding electrical features and functions in the vehicle. One or more warning lights on in cluster. The DIS or other displays in cluster are blank. MMI does not function. Windows do not function. LED indicators in various buttons inside the vehicle do not light up. The voltage regulator on the alternator can sporadically fail causing the electrical system to experience too high of voltage. As a result, the affected vehicle electronic components go in to high voltage protection and deactivate sensitive displays and indicators to prevent electrical damage. When an over voltage condition occurs the vehicle electronics and alternator are protected, thus there is no need to replace the entire alternator assembly.
Click a tab for more information.