- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A271318 2023282-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 27 number 12-10 dated February 13, 2012. Battery testing and charging for vehicles equipped with a Battery Data Manager (BDM - J367). When the InCharge 940 is used as a battery charger in auto mode, it performs a battery condition test and may prematurely fail the battery if the charging takes place at the jumper posts in the engine compartment. This is due to the added resistance in the system between the battery and jumper posts. When the InCharge 940 is used as a battery charger in manual mode, the battery condition test is not performed.
Click a tab for more information.