- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A271319 2029010-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 27 number 12-13 dated March 22, 2012. The customer may report a discharged battery when trying to start the vehicle. The condition results in a no start.
Click a tab for more information.