- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A271424 2025360-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 27 number 12-12 dated February 28, 2012. Customer may report that the vehicle does not start due to a discharged battery. The vehicle has either a battery diagnostic management control module or a battery energy management control module. This TSB provides basic diagnosis steps for discharged batteries, general tips for working with batteries, and system verification steps to ensure that the vehicle is configured correctly.
Click a tab for more information.