- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A301519 2019850-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 30 number 11-10 dated December 2, 2011. Clutch is not operating properly. Clutch has a burnt smell. Clutch pedal does not fully return to starting position. Incorrect shifting, the revolutions of clutch plate and engine input shaft differ too much, excessive slipping of the clutch, and when the clutch is pressed and an incorrect lower gear is selected, can result in clutch damage.
Click a tab for more information.