- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A371302 2029027-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 13-99 dated April 1, 2013. Customer may report transmission warning light is illuminated. In some cases, the vehicle will not move after being started and placed into gear. After key cycle, the vehicle drives without restriction. DTCs are stored in the transmission control module (TCM), J217 (02). If DFCCs do not match exactly, this TSB does not apply. The DTCs are stored due to an issue with the transmission control module software.
Click a tab for more information.