- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A371309 2028715-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 12-40 dated February 28, 2012. Rough gear changes, both when accelerating and when slowing down. There is a rough driving power disruption that occurs sporadically and lasts for less than a second. After a mechatronics, torque converter, or complete gearbox replacement, the clutches must be adapted to the new component. This requires a gradual move of the clutch linings toward the optimal operating points in the most diverse load conditions. As a result, sporadic driving power disruptions lasting for less than a second or reduced shift comfort are possible over the first 500 miles. This is normal, and these issues will decrease over time. The issues can also occur if the adaptation values of the gearbox were deleted.
Click a tab for more information.