- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A371312 2032812-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 13-00 dated April 9, 2013. Hesitation concerns, harsh downshifts when braking, or harsh 1-2 upshifts. Further transmission control module (TCM), J217, software calibration needed to improve shift concerns. Further engine control module (ECM), J623, software calibration needed to improve hesitation.
Click a tab for more information.