- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A371423 2028472-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 12-38 dated February 22, 2012. The ignition key cannot be removed even though the gear shifter is in Park (P). The vehicle is mechanically in the Park position, but this is not recognized electronically. The gear shifter cannot be moved from the Park position. On vehicles with Audi advanced key, the vehicle cannot be locked by remote control after the engine has been switched off. DTC 00230 may be sporadically stored in the vehicle authorization system control module. The Park position of the gear shifter is sporadically not recognized, which causes the ignition key to not be cleared and prevents the vehicle from being locked.
Click a tab for more information.