- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A371431 2013002-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:COOLING UNIT AND LINES
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 11-19 dated January 31, 2011. Automatic transmission fluid is leaking at the sump pan gasket. As the sump pan gasket settles, the torque of the bolts decreases and the seal may leak.
Click a tab for more information.