- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A371444 2032812-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 14-39 dated August 1, 2014. Hesitation concerns, harsh downshifts when braking, or harsh 1-2 upshifts. Further transmission control module (TCM), J217, software calibration needed to improve shift concerns. Further engine control module (ECM), J623, software calibration needed to improve hesitation.
Click a tab for more information.