- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A371448 2030007-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 12-65 dated September 25, 2012. Customer may report harsh shift concerns, but the customer is unable to determine the shift point because there is no gear indicator in the cluster. The concern can be reproduced. No faults are stored. TAC must be contacted before any repairs are attempted. Specific information about the concern must be gathered (as described in the Service portion of this bulletin) before TAC is contacted.
Click a tab for more information.