- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A391515 2028902-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 39 number 14-14 dated May 5, 2014. A squealing, howling, or whistling noise may be heard coming from under the vehicle. The condition is typically noticed when the vehicle is cold (normally below freezing) and is moving at speeds of 5 - 60 mph. The noise is from the intermediate bearing of the propeller shaft.
Click a tab for more information.