- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A401335 2023187-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: WHEELS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 12-23 dated May 14, 2012. Squeaking noises are heard when the steering wheel is turned or maneuvered. The noises may be more prevalent in wet weather. The folds of the outer rubber boots on the front axle shafts may come in contact with each other when the steering wheel is turned, causing squeaking noises. These noises are more likely to occur when the vehicle is new. The volume and occurrence of the noise will dissipate after a short break-in period.
Click a tab for more information.