- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A401337 2035854-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- The customer reports hearing a rattling or knocking noise when the car is driven over bumps or uneven road surfaces. The noise is noticed after the car has been driven for a while and is warmed-up, and when the temperature outside is warm. The condition can be duplicated if the brakes are applied while the car is driven over bumps. High ambient temperatures at the hydraulic guide links cause the noise.
Click a tab for more information.