- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A401439 2035854-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 13-37 dated December 3, 2013. A rattling or knocking noise is heard when the car is driven over bumps or uneven road surfaces. This noise is heard after the car has been driven for a while and is warmed up, and when the temperature outside is warm. This condition can be duplicated if the brakes are applied while the car is being driven over bumpy roads. This condition is a comfort concern. Vehicle handling is not affected. High ambient temperatures at the hydraulic guide links cause the noise.
Click a tab for more information.