- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A451307 2033412-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STEERING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 97 number 13-35 dated March 27, 2013. Steering wheel does not lock. Various warning lights are on. Steering feels stiffer than usual. The engine cannot be switched off. The ignition key cannot be removed. There are DTC entries present in the system (either static or sporadic). DTCs are stored in the ABS control module. This condition does not result in any drivability concerns. The steering system is fully connected. The insulation for the ABS wheel speed sensor is damaged in production. Over time, this can lead to corrosion on the wires and restricted functions with the ABS control module. Only the wires in the left bulkhead grommet are affected.
Click a tab for more information.