- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A481232 2029282-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 48 number 12 ? 24 dated May 8, 2012. The symbol for dynamic steering is illuminated in the instrument cluster. A DTC for overload or overuse is stored in the active steering control module (J792), address word 1B. The environmental data from the GFF log matches the example shown in the Technical Background section.
Click a tab for more information.