- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A481565 2034351-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STEERING:COLUMN
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 48 number 14-57 dated January 29, 2014. Customer may report hearing creaking or squeaking noise from the steering column when steering slowly (the noise can be duplicated while the vehicle is stationary if the steering wheel is turned slowly). The noise may get louder at higher temperatures or when the vehicle is driven for a longer period of time. The noise comes from the sealing sleeve/steering column opening on the bulkhead. Insufficient lubrication of the intermediate steering shaft in the area of the sealing sleeve.
Click a tab for more information.