- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A551327 2023967-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 55 number 12-24 dated August 7, 2012. "Low Oil Level" message is on in the DIS or MMI. The hood must be open for at least 30 seconds for a reset of this message to be performed. The message is not reset in the DIS/MMI because the hood has not been recognized as being opened due to an inoperative hood contact switch.
Click a tab for more information.