- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A551332 2023967-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:HOOD:LATCH
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 55 number 13-30 dated May 28, 2013. "Low Oil Level" message is on in the DIS or MMI. The hood must be open for at least 30 seconds for a reset of this message to be performed. The message is not reset in the DIS/MMI because the hood has not been recognized as being opened due to an inoperative hood contact switch.
Click a tab for more information.