- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 5 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 14 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 22 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 52 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 81 days ago
Audi TSB #A571280 2029151-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 12-65 dated May 14, 2012. The door cannot be opened from outside with the outer door handle, but it can be opened with the inner handle. The complaint is often described as follows: The customer locks the vehicle and checks by pulling the door handle whether the vehicle is locked. When opening the vehicle again, the door cannot be opened. It feels as if the handle is slack.
Click a tab for more information.