- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A571394 2035367-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Various features in the rear passenger compartment are inoperative. Some features may include power rear windows, rear climate control operating unit, rear sunroof panel, rear reading lamps, rear cigarette lighters, etc. By design, many electronically-controlled features in the rear passenger compartment, in addition to the power rear windows, are deactivated if the child lock in the driver's door is activated.
Click a tab for more information.