- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A571404 2027368-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 13-86 dated March 20, 2013. The exterior door handle touch sensors (Audi advanced key) are inoperative on one or several doors. The key blade can be used mechanically (driver door or trunk) or remote electrically (key remote buttons) to unlock and lock the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.