- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A661327 2033517-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Wind noise is heard by the customer at highway speeds. Air flows through the exterior rear view mirror housing at the seam where the turn signal lamp meets the housing. This causes a high-frequency whistling tone.
Click a tab for more information.