- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A661331 2029586-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 13-28 dated April 10, 2013. The customer may report hearing wind noise while driving at highway speeds. The noise may occur on either side of the vehicle. Wind noise may be coming from either the mirror base or the lane change assist lamp. Improved parts are available.
Click a tab for more information.