- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A661333 2033517-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 13-27 dated April 8, 2013. Wind noise is heard by the customer at highway speeds. Air flows through the exterior rear view mirror housing at the seam where the turn signal lamp meets the housing. This causes a high-frequency whistling tone.
Click a tab for more information.