- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A661550 2035673-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 13-39 dated December 9, 2013. Customer may report hearing wind noise from the front door area when the vehicle is driven at highway speeds. After diagnosis, it is determined that the source of the wind noise is the exterior rear view mirrors. The two main sources of wind noise from the exterior rear view mirrors are: the seam surrounding the turn signal lamp and the seam at the mirror base. The modifications explained in the Service section of this bulletin will effectively mitigate the wind noise symptom for the customer.
Click a tab for more information.