- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A691326 2023323-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 69 number 12-25 dated April 25, 2012. After the airbag control module (J234) has been replaced, the control unit cannot be coded via SVM spec/actual. An SVM code is required to code and parameterize the new service replacement airbag control module. Each model?s SVM code is provided in a parts bulletin (GP bulletin), which should have been referenced through ETKA when the module was replaced. The control module cannot be coded until the SVM code has been executed.
Click a tab for more information.