- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A721617 2030729-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: SEATS:BARRIERS
- Customer may report hearing squeak or rattle sounds coming from the rear seat area. The rattle sound may be caused from the pivot point of the torsion bar within the 2/3 rear seat backrest pivot assembly. The squeak noise may be coming from the rear seat armrest area, specifically from the contact surface between the armrest lock and the striker pin. Production solution improved 2/3 rear seatback frame torsion bar to pivot incorporating internal plastic guides. The striker pin has also been improved to reduce the contact surface with the lock.
Click a tab for more information.