- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A851209 2029243-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 85 number 12 ? 08 dated August 17, 2012. Customer may report the front of the passenger floor mat is wet after heavy rains. The flat surface of the fresh air intake may warp over time and cause a gap where it meets with the plenum wall. During heavy rains, water can back up and enter the vehicle through this gap.
Click a tab for more information.