- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A851316 2033596-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- The fresh air blower is inoperative. DTCs may be stored in the heating and air conditioning electronics control module (address word 08). Malfunctions of the fresh air blower could be caused by a faulty printed circuit board in the fresh air blower control module and the carbon brushes bind in the brush holder and, as a consequence, lose contact with the motor commutator of the fresh air blower.
Click a tab for more information.