- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A851422 2033596-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 85 number 14-20 dated February 24, 2014. DTCs may be stored in the heating and air conditioning electronics control module. A faulty printed circuit board in the fresh air blower control module and/or the carbon brushes bind in the brush holder and, as a consequence, lose contact with the motor commutator of the fresh air blower can cause Improper operation of the fresh air blower.
Click a tab for more information.