- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A871238 2032204-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- The customer may claim that when adjusting the climate system temperature or air distribution that noises can be heard from the regulator motors. There may be various DTC? s stored in 08 ? Climate Control Module. Due to a production issue with the regulator motors at the supplier, audible noises from the regulator motors could develop. The adjustment strategy of the regulator motors must be changed by way of a software update.
Click a tab for more information.