- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A871449 2020124-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 87 number 13-44 dated August 26, 2013. Air conditioning is inoperative. The HVAC blower functions normally. Battery discharged; however, when charged, there is no bus silence when vehicle ignition is off. The A/C pressure/temperature sensor, G395, leaks refrigerant. This causes sensor G395 to show an incorrect or implausible value when reading MVBs. An incorrect signal or a low refrigerant level in the system can cause the air conditioning compressor to deactivate. The LIN cable connecting the vehicle electrical system control module, J519, to sensor G395 is pinched or cut. This affects the A4/S4, A5/S5 Coupe and Cabriolet, and Q5 vehicles. The A6 and A8 are not affected by this type of failure.The pressure sensor G395/G65 sends an incorrect signal that prevents bus silence and the battery is discharged.
Click a tab for more information.