- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A871563 2010146-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 87 number 14-54 dated August 28, 2014. There is an unpleasant, musty odor coming from the heating and ventilation system. The odor usually occurs when the vehicle has been sitting unused for five hours or more. The odor usually occurs within 20 to 60 seconds after the vehicle is started. Condensation, which is a normal condition in all A/C systems, can cause a musty odor. If the odor is noticeable in the vehicle when the engine is not turned on, the cause may be mold and mildew in the passenger compartment, and not be related to the A/C system. All other possible sources of the odor must be investigated before this bulletin can be performed.
Click a tab for more information.