- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A901340 2029781-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 90 number 12-30 dated June 26, 2012. The driver information system (DIS) display screen is completely blank or appears to be all white The condition is intermittent and the DIS can function normally when the key is cycled off and back on. This condition only affects vehicles with the highline instrument cluster. The issue is attributed to incorrect software for clusters with the Hitachi display screen.
Click a tab for more information.