- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A901342 2035902-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- "Ignition lock faulty" message is displayed in the driver information display with the symbol shown at right. DTCs are stored in the comfort system central control unit. The "ignition lock faulty" message can be triggered by many different DTC entries. Presence of the message does not indicate that the ignition switch is faulty; the message typically has a different root cause. Replacing the ignition switch before completing GFF test plans typically does not correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.