- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A911263 2021151-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 11 ? 83 dated April 15, 2011. The customer may report that the illumination of the dash insert, the air conditioning control panel or the inside light flickers when briefly pressing the accelerator in P or N or when shifting down while driving downhill. Only vehicles with PR number 8GH may be affected. When high electricity consumers are switched off and the battery is fully charged, the energy generated by the alternator is sometimes too great for the power system to absorb. This may lead to briefly increased voltage, and the lights mentioned above may briefly flicker. This characteristic is caused by the alternator design and is a normal condition of the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.