- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A911304 2013422-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-49 dated July 31, 2012. The Bluetooth® telephone cannot be connected to the vehicle?s Infotainment system. Certain restrictions are present when a Bluetooth device is connected to the vehicle. The restrictions vary depending on the vehicle system present.
Click a tab for more information.