- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A911388 2021780-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 10-70 dated October 26, 2010. Sequence of error messages are seen on the radio display screen after a CD was loaded into or removed from the internal CD drive. "Drive defective. The error could be corrected by resetting it (see radio system owner's manual). Otherwise, contact your Audi dealer." "The CD-drive is damaged and was therefore deactivated." The CD drive cannot be selected in the Source list and is described as "damaged." After the ignition is cycled or a radio reset performed, the CD drive is fully operational. DTC 00468 (CD-ROM Drive -R92- Faulty) is stored in the radio (address word 56). The DTC will be sporadic if the ignition has been cycled or a radio reset performed and will automatically be cleared after 40 ignition cycles without a reoccurrence. Only vehicles with the CAN-based generation 3 radio (Concert (PR 8UQ) or Symphony (PR 8YN)) are affected.
Click a tab for more information.