- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A911396 2026390-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-38 dated March 2, 2012. When a phonebook with a large number of contacts is being downloaded, the MMI screen freezes in one of the following scenarios:
* After the initial Bluetooth connection (shortly after the phone is bonded to the vehicle), the screen freezes briefly.
* After the ignition is switched on (shortly after the phone automatically reconnects with the vehicle).
* After the phonebook has downloaded.
* When the voice recognition system is used, a message appears in the MMI screen stating that the phone book is too large and that the voice recognition system cannot be used.
The command "Call
" is a global MMI command that is available in the telephone menu and main menu screens. If either menu is displayed, the message can appear when the voice recognition button (push to talk) on the steering wheel is pressed.
Click a tab for more information.