- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A911399 2034923-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Sound system "pops" and loses audio for a few seconds (for vehicles with base sound system) or sound system loses audio for a few seconds and returns on its own (for vehicles with Bose or Bang & Olufsen sound system). If the sound does not return on its own, or is accompanied by relevant DTCs in the vehicle, another issue may be present. Verify the root cause before proceeding with this bulletin. HD radio does not output in Stereo. This bulletin only applies to vehicles with Navigation Plus (PR Number 8DY). The applicable vehicles can be clearly identified by the MMI control panel in the center console. Continual improvements to MMI software provides solutions to issues experienced in the field.
Click a tab for more information.