- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A911426 2036576-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: SEATS
- The MMI screen goes blank then restarts or the MMI screen freezes for a few minutes then recovers when the user searches for a contact name in the MMI address book when a phone is connected to the vehicle via Bluetooth. This condition occurs because special characters (including symbols, emoticons, or map icons) are stored in the name field of a phonebook contact.
Click a tab for more information.